Friday, April 27, 2007

I will not freak out

Have I mentioned that no one in my house has done any housework in days? I am seriously considering calling in an air strike!

Have I mentioned my husband is taking a chain saw to our deck this afternoon?

My mom is putting her cat to sleep this afternoon. He is very old and things just aren’t working well any more. He’s having a hard time eating, so it’s time. I told her I’d go with her (of course).

I have a very long to do list for the weekend. I will focus on one thing at a time. I do have my grocery list already made out, so I can do my shopping tonight, or start on some house work. We’ll see.

Not all is freak out stress in my world. I lost a pound, but more importantly, I feel like I am moving in the right direction again on the fitness front. The weather is supposed to be perfect for building a deck. My husband has plenty of help, so I can focus on doing the things that need to get done to take care of the house & get ready for the week.

My son is going on a 3 day field trip next week – Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. Party at my place!!!!!!

My thought for the day: Besides the noble art of getting things done, there is the noble art of leaving things undone. The wisdom of life consists in the elimination of non-essentials. --Lin Yutang

1 comment:

Linda said...

I love your thought of the day.