Don’t judge me
Desperate times call for desperate measures etc etc. I have come to a radical decision, one borne out of frustration. It may deprive me of my sanity, but that’s a small price to get the scale moving, right???
This week I am eating 1 meal and 1 snack per day – the other 4 feedings are protein shakes. High quality protein plus either milk or water and fruit. I have 2 veggies to go with my lunchtime shake (greens and raw tomatoes today). Dinner is just a regular healthy meal and I am having a small evening snack – 2 low fat string cheeses and a small portion of carb. Because the shakes are roughly 250 calories each, I can have a sensible dinner (oh my god I sound like a slim fast commercial) and a small snack (160 calories) and come in under her 1500 calorie cap. I’ll only do this for 6 days and then on the 7th eat normally. I may alternate weeks – I suspect I’ll get sick of protein shakes pdq, but it’s a way to make sure I stay in my calorie range.
I went to the gym yesterday & had an excellent workout. I got up this morning and walked – this afternoon I am hitting the gym. The house is pretty clean and I am actually feeling somewhat caught up. My mom’s check engine light is off, although I couldn’t get the top up this morning. I sure hope it doesn’t rain today!!!
Is it Friday yet?????
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I would totally hate a week like that, but if it works for you Go For It!
Post a Comment