I may be a gym slackard, but my kitchen is clean!!!
So, yesterday was a sort of lost cause – I didn’t get to work until 11, which meant I was here until pretty late. So I skipped the gym, went home & ate supper, then started on cleaning the kitchen. This morning I slept in a bit, got up, and finished the kitchen. I elected not to go to the gym because 1) I had to leave early to get my mom’s car to the dealership because the check engine light is back on again!!! and 2) I wanted my kitchen clean.
I am going to the trainer this afternoon – he is updating my measurements & body fat. Not super excited – I expect to be underwhelmed by my progress. It’s 4 and a half weeks until vacation and I am miserable about my weight. Ugh.
I could use some advice. I have curves you see – a small waist relative to my hips. I have a tough time finding clothes that are made for my figure. Any ideas? Recommendations? My doctor suggested Talbot’s – like I can afford that!
So I have to get up every day the rest of this week and get to the gym to get in my 3 interval workouts. We have to leave the house by 6:30 Saturday to head to Asheville, so I doubt I’ll make the gym that morning. I’d like to, but it’s not realistic. Between the doctor, my mom’s accursed car, and the gym, I am feeling majorly crunched for time this week. Who has time for a full time job?????
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Try Express I have a friend with a small waist and bigger budunkadunka and she has great success finding slacks at this store.
Post a Comment