A quiet turkey day
So, my MIL won't be coming for Thanksgiving. Not quite sure how to react. She says she's been working a lot and will be tired, but she lives less than 2 hours away. I dunno is she's put off because my mom called to ask her instead of hub, or what. Maybe I shouldn't look a gift horse in the mouth???
Did calisthenics this morning - truly a humbling experience.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Good job keeping up with workouts.
Do you really want your MIL over? It might be a nice thanksgiving now. (i know, i'm mean)
Sorry to hear about the surly teen years. My son is in the miserable 6 year old phase. Can he ever stop complaining? Help me.
Helen, GA! I went there for a wedding once. It is so beautiful. We spent an entire weekend there. Loved it as much as I love Maine (which is saying a lot)
Post a Comment