Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Yellow alert

Yesterday I got home form work and started mowing the front yard. The boy finished up while I made a really excellent vegan Mexican casserole for dinner. After supper I read a bit then took a walk. I had a healthy snack before I went to bed.

This morning I had a good sized, really satisfying breakfast which contained (I’m guessing) 2.5 servings of vegetables and 2 servings of fruit.

At this moment, my body is screaming “Yellow alert!” The cafĂ© stops serving breakfast in a few minutes and I am obsessed with going in there and getting some fried potatoes.

I’m not hungry. It’s like I’m panicking because I need to eat some unhealthy food. Or what? Why do I feel this way?

1 comment:

m said...

uh, I threw about 20 choc. chips into the peanut butter last night and ate them.

I'm at a loss. (not a weight loss)