Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Better

We are supposed to be getting scattered thunderstorms over the next couple of days which should help lower the temperature and freaking humidity.

I slept like the dead for 8 solid hours last night.

I ate a healthy dinner, had a Blue Bunny low cal ice cream bar after, and that was it. No snacking after dinner. Go me! Now to do that a bazillion times in a row. :-)

I got up on time and had a great 2 mile walk. I’ve had some back pain (luckily the shin splints went away with the old shoes) so I am sticking to walking for right now.

I packed a healthy vegan breakfast and lunch. Yesterday I had a right sized lunch (300 calorie bowl of soup), but it was cream based – which left me with an upset stomach.

I have meals in place for the rest of the week, and something easy planned for Wednesday & Thursday so I can be sure to make it to spin class.

No comments: