Friday, June 20, 2008

Let’s recap

Exercise was very good with walking now up to 3 miles, and I went to the gym 3 times! Eating was also very good.

Last night I was tired, so I took the night off AND had snacks while watching a cheesy movie (Troy). But I got up and walked this morning and its right back to BAU.

I lost 2.6 pounds last week (my scale reads in 0.2 increments). Yes!

While I’m not feeling quite as “high” as I was Wednesday, I chalk it up to the fact that it’s the end of the week and I’m tired.

Tonight is housework, tomorrow is grocery shopping and sewing, Sunday is cooking and sewing. No worries – exercise will occur.

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Jack said...

Life continues, count the little victories - don't let life's problems throw you off track! You can do it, remember eating healthy & exercising makes you feel good! An intelligent, beautiful person said that lately...you have friends cheering you on.