Thanks Jack!
Just a shout out to my internet friend Jack for taking time to comment last night!
After I posted I put on "Shrek 3" - I was too restless to simply sit and watch, but a little light comedy helped. I stayed up until 10. It's funny - I don't know whether it's the new Amazing Meal (from amazinggrass.com) or just the combo of healthier eating and more exercise, but I seem to be needing a bit less sleep!
This morning I got up at 5, did my kettlebell workout, and made time for a short walk in the neighborhood. It was nice and cool (58) and just felt fantastic! After that I got home and made hub a green drink before getting myself ready for work. He's been enjoying his AM green drink too, and it gets more veggies in him. Fruit is easy, but veggies can be a challenge!
I weighed myself this morning - down to a new low! Woot! I'm feeling accomplished. The good/bad thing is that at my current weight, I don't feel limited by my weight. I can do pretty much anything I want. I am very grateful for that. I admit I have a bit of fear that feeling that good will lead to complacency. I hope not!
I have added another work set to my kettlebell workout. My plan is to add one more. When that starts to feel "comfortable", it's time to buy a new kettlebell! And I have 5 more cardio coach CDs I haven't opened - my plan is to add one at a time. The later disks are more challenging and will give me something new to listen to.
I do understand why some folks need/want a race or triathlon or specific event to focus on to help them get to a goal. I want to try my hand at yoga again, and I'd really like to sign up and train with one of the trainers at the gym - he's a power lifter. That sounds right up my alley! So we'll see. I definitely have things I'm looking toward, but trying to appreciate how much better I'm feeling right now also.
Have a great weekend and 4th (if you celebrate it)!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment