Good morning and happy Wednesday. :-)
This morning was a cool-ish rainy morning, but it had stopped by the time I got to work. It is supposed to really cool down tonight (49). I get to wear a sweater tomorrow! Woo hoo!
I'm doing okay. Monday I was feeling down, yesterday more positive, today more in the middle. Focusing on the positive and all that.
Overall I am happy with the implants and new crowns but I will be honest, I don't think they look as good as the bridge did. With a bridge, there is a lot more freedom as far as the shape of the teeth (its hard to explain). With an implant, where the top of the tooth is gets dictated by where the implant is, which is where the oral surgeon could find the bone to put it in! As a result, my front teeth now start farther back in my mouth and lower. Luckily, I have a low smile line (you don't see the tops of my teeth when I smile), so it won't be noticable to most people.
On the plus side, these will last forever and won't damage more teeth!
Since it was rainy, hub and I agreed to walk this afternoon rather than this morning.
Food this week:
Breakfast burrito (ground turkey, refried beans, salsa).
Lunch = salad (surprise). Using steak this week and a variety of veggies (zucchini, tomato, celery, carrot. and a few green olives).
Dinner last night: big green salad, deviled eggs, and lima bean soup made with a lot of veggies and some turkey smoked sausage (kinda like kielbasa). My husband loves deviled eggs and lima bean soup, so he was very happy.
Dinner tonight is baby carrots and chicken in the crock pot, which will be served with quinoa and sauteed spinach (I need to use it up).
Evening snacking has been better this week, so that's good.
We have increased our AM walking distance and have been consistent.
Speaking of which, its about time for me to head to the fitness center. Today is kettlebells!
Have a good day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment