Friday, January 10, 2014

Tursday in Review, and looking forward to the weekend!

Thursday I worked at home, which was a nice change.  We got up, took our usual morning walk, and I made breakfast: my usual boiled eggs and I made a pot of oatmeal.  I added some of my leftover butternut squash to mine to increase the volume and boost the nutrition.  It was yummy!  Definitely a do-over.

Lunch was also a little different: rotisserie chicken with baked tomatoes and spinach topped with fresh basil and a little cheese.  Dinner was lentil soup - a favorite, and a turkey burger patty.

This weekend we are heading to Key Largo, staying at the Hilton Key Largo Resort, which is a favorite hotel.  We felt the need to get away for what is likely the last time before hub heads north.  We intend to enjoy some seafood, sight seeing, and the hotel hot tub.  We are both feeling stiff and sore and I have a vague suspicion that the hot tub may be the part we are both looking forward to the most!

Today's schedule includes: (am walk - done) kettlebell workout and something (cardio? stretching/), work, and some grocery shopping this evening so we can get a head start on the weekend chores.

Climbed on the scale this morning - I was down 1.5 pounds and hub was down 7.  Men stink! :-O

Have a good weekend!

No comments: