Sunday, January 19, 2014

Productive!


(How I will feel tomorrow morning.)

Yesterday we did grocery shopping.  In the afternoon I pulled all the "winter" clothes out (or what passes for winter clothing in south Fla), and tried every single item on.  I determined what fits, what doesn't, and what needed medning and/or ironing.

What doesn't fit has been moved, things have been ironed and/or mended, and clothing has been roughly organized so that tops that go with brown pants are with brown and tops that go with black are near black etc.

This should make getting dressed much easier in the morning and was overdue about 2 weeks (which is when it seriously began to "cool down").

This morning I did the food prep and then went to work on the mending/ironing I mentioned.  I have a couple more chores this afternoon, but overall I feel like I've gotten a lot accomplished this weekend.

My back is still bothering me from Wednesday.  I am using tiger balm and motrin, and taking it easy.  Gah. 

Anyway, it's been a good weekend.  I always feel better when I tackle stuff I've been avoiding, don't you?

Have a good day!

No comments: