Saturday, June 07, 2014

Change of plans

Park near the house.



So, due to an unforeseen change of plans, we are headed to Georgia NEXT weekend.  Today I did yard work (there is still loads more to be done, but its a start).  Then I went to the farmers market.  And just for the record: I've been going since before it was the hipster thing to do. 

Did a bit of grocery shopping (since I now have to feed myself for the next week), and bought workout clothes and stuff for lap swimming.  Yes, I am a baby and require a nose clip.  And goggles.  And a swim cap.  Don't judge me.  Also, I need cute workout clothes to motivate me because I can be shallow that way.

I am signing up for water aerobics and intermediate swim lessons for July, and plan to try Body Pump next week.  In my cute clothes.

Have a good day!


No comments: