Friday, June 27, 2014

pretty proud of me

Yesterday was a tough day.  I left work stressed and grumpy. 

Today was another tough day.  A little before lunch I found myself frustrated and feeling teary.  I got up, walked to my boss' office, closed the door, and told her I raised my hand.

I explained that I was feeling a little overwhelmed and confused.  I spoke to my co-workers and expressed the same.  My boss was totally understanding and told me she was glad I had come to her.

Anyway, it was a big step because being new and being a contractor, it was hard to say I was having a tough time, or that I was having a tough time with the style of my mentor.  But I am proud that I did and I felt much better for the rest of the day.

I did what I had to do, and I know the rest will be there Monday. :-)

There is so much to do here at the house - multiple loads of laundry, cleaning the kitchen, planning the meals, shopping, blah blah.

I also need to get my toenails painted and color my hair.

Anyway, doing okay.  Tomorrow I am signing up for swimming.  Yay!

No comments: