Last night was pretty funny. Hub and I were both SO exhausted! We did what we had to do to finish getting ready for the work week (in fairness, his week starts Wednesday night). Laundry, cooking - you know the routine. Anyway, we were both so tired that he grilled the chicken for our salads and left it sitting out. Oops! Go to plan "b"! :-)
I was in an all day training class today. Thankfully it got out an hour early. I got home early enough to feed everyone (dogs and myself), reboot dishes, do a couple of loads of laundry, shower, and do a bit of food prep on tomorrow's lunch. Amazing!
Have you ever noticed how much more energy you have if you eat plenty of fresh raw veggies? Cooked veggies are good, but for me, a large daily salad is important.
Anyway, the point is that eating is largely on point. I miss exercise - especially lifting weights. I am excited - I was talking to my friend in the car on the way home and we were discussing how much we both enjoy lifting weights. It has to be (for me) the most fun and satisfying form of exercise.
The fact that I miss it and am excited about getting into that routine again is great. I feel like I am getting reacquainted with a long lost friend - me. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
After moving, I was doing a lot of walking, but it wasn't until I started getting back into a weight lifting routine that I really started to feel better! I'm right there with you with the love of weights & also find that a daily salad is important :)
Post a Comment