Monday, April 13, 2015

Busy

Yesterday was a pretty busy day.  I got my "have to do" list done, and one thing done on my "want to do" list (got the car washed).  I was super busy all day and definitely did not feel rested come the evening!  I sat down and started to over snack without even noticing!  Luckily I realized what was happening and stopped.

I was at work for 10 hours today - I have a counseling appointment tomorrow morning so I wanted to work extra today.  I stayed busy all day, but not overwhelmed busy.  So that was good.

Pictures of today's food (this is what I am packing this week):

Breakfast:  a ground turkey patty made with greek seasonings, feta and spinach.  Served with cucumber, tomatoes, and homemade tsaziki.

AM snack - piece of a small sweet potato.  Plain.

My pictures of lunch and afternoon snack didn't come through. :-(

Lunch was the cheeseburger salad - seasoned ground meat over greens and brussel sprouts with some shredded cheese and chopped pickle.

Afternoon snack was grapes and 12 almonds.

Dinner was chicken casserole and more brussel sprouts.

Boring, but that's what I'm eating this week (dinner will vary).

Going to water aerobics tonight.  Have a good evening!


6 comments:

Ak said...

Your food sounds delicious!

Gwen said...

Great job! :)

neca said...

Thanks - my food IS delicious! :-)

Lowcarb team member said...

Hey well done on getting all on your to do list done plus getting the car washed.

All the best Jan

Val said...

Haven't surfed by in a long while; sorry to hear about marital separation Neca...
Need to make my own post (writing things down DOES help), but I'm so damn paranoid now, starting another legal hoo-rah w/Ex!
H2 & I have been at impasse on communication (nothing new there actually) - I know he's tired of the endless drama but believe me, SO AM I!!! Scarier than usual bcz our sex life has also come to screeching halt, between his BP meds & menopause. It's a shame that's been our main method of "staying connected"... I keep hearing an old friend's words about "nothing left to talk about"

Lowcarb team member said...

Just stopping by to say - hope your week has been ok

Take Care

All the best Jan