Thursday, April 23, 2015

One of THOSE days

Ever have one of those days?  You wake up on the wrong side of the bed and it goes downhill from there?  Nothing major, just a non ending parade of annoyances.  Like being nibbled to death by cats.....  yeah, I had that day.

I woke up from an anxiety dream.  I checked my bank account and my (soon to be former) husband took money out of the account.  (We have separate accounts).  I think it was an accident, but I'd like my money back and you know he won't answer my calls!

Pinched the crap out of my thumb on the lawn mower.  Mowed the grass instead of going to water aerobics since it's supposed to rain this weekend.  Really, just bloody shoot me, or knock me out until tomorrow.....  Grrr......

4 comments:

Gwen said...

WHY do you have the same account, or he has access to yours? You got to fix it right away, and the fact that he did that AND won't return your calls tells you exactly why. Please fix that. :(

PlumPetals said...

I hope that you sort out the money situation! That's definitely something you want strong boundaries on.

neca said...

Dear Gwen, I needed to keep a joint account. I should have just kept a savings account with no money in it, but I didn't. it wasn't a lot, which tells me he just pulled out the wrong card. But he's very good at avoiding dealign with stuff, no matter how minor (or major). le sigh. Going to the bank this afternoon.

Lowcarb team member said...

Oh Neca - so sorry to hear about your day ... as if you haven't got enough going on !

Hope you can get things sorted soon.

Take Care

All the best Jan