Well, it's really pretty around here. The bradford pears are starting to bloom - they are always the first of the season, but the dogwoods and azaleas aren't far behind. I remember when I was in the Army, a friend came home on leave with me. He was from Michigan and couldn't get over how green and gorgeous NC is in the spring time. It really is special.
My day was fine - busy at work. Came home and ran out to buy dog food, quick 20 minute nap, then dinner & a shower before my "church class".
One of the things I know I have to face is my 3-fold fear around losing weight: The fear that I'm not worthy of that level of self care and health, the fear of giving up my comfort foods, and the fear of attention from men when I do lose weight. Physically losing the weight is probably the easiest part - it's all this other stuff!
I plan to join Sean's next 10 week weight loss support group conference call - I'm hoping that will help me face some of these fears head on. Living life to its fullest should not be a cause for anxiety - it should be exciting and wonderful. Isn't it sad how common my fears are amongst folks desiring to lose weight?
I hope you have a wonderful evening - take care! :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I'm eagerly Watching spring start around me! This time of year makes me feel optimistic and hopeful!
I wish you well with Sean's support group! I'm sure it will help!
Thank you both! :-)
I'm glad Spring is Springing ......
Aren't azaleas a great flower.
All the best Jan
Post a Comment