First the good news: I graduated! :-) I think I mentioned that at my Cross Fit gym, before you can attend regular classes you have to complete 6 weeks of individual assessment and coaching with the owner. That is to ensure that you are doing things correctly, with the proper weight. Today was my final Olympic lift: the snatch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfLV0MnRVZM (It's harder than it looks!)
After class he pronounced me ready to attend classes! :-)
Next, the mediocre news: weight stayed the same this week. :-\ No gain, but no loss.
Finally, the bad news; I totally overate last night. I KNEW I could text someone in the support group for support, or go online to the group and reach out. But I didn't. You know why? Because I WANTED to overeat. Le sigh.
Right now I am very frustrated with my estranged "husband." For one he said he would take care of the dogs while my mom and I go down to to Georgia, and now he's saying he isn't sure. Yeah, thanks Mr. Dependable. It's not like visiting my 95 year old great aunt is .. oh .. important or anything. God forbid you should miss some beauty rest, jack ass.
And then there's vacation. As you may or may not know (depending oh how long you've been reading), we belong to a medieval recreation group. Every year we go to a huge event up in western Pennsylvania. It's a lot of fun, but it's also an opportunity to see people we may only see every couple of years. A lot of our friends come over from Australia/New Zealand and only come every 2-3 years. We also have friends from all over the country and that's the only time we see them.
So I definitely want to go. Haven't worked out my tent situation. Haven't worked out how I am getting there or back. Sure it is going to be uncomfortable since we will be in the same camp. Le sigh. It's stuff like this that makes this whole thing suck.
Anyway, I'm in a pissy mood. I'm feeling anxiety over both trips.
Today I am going to finish painting my room.
Take care & I'll work on it too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
congrats on graduating!
and awww and hugs re all the rest. Ex's can be jackasses, for sure.
You've got every right to be in a 'pissy mood'
But congrats on graduating and hope you can work all your plans out ok - sending positive thoughts.
All the best Jan
Post a Comment