Good morning.
It was kind of a weird week. I've been feeling "off" emotionally. Dealing with the car accident stuff, frustrated by husband not signing the separation papers, etc. has just left me feeling wiped. Went to Cross Fit twice, but other than that came home & crawled into a book.
Yesterday I spent the day with friends over in Raleigh which was a lot of fun. Today is food prep and laundry - luckily food prep is fairly simple this week.
My goals for this week:
No beer.
Stick to planned food
Water aerobics twice
Cross Fit 3 times
I have a counseling appointment Tuesday. I've decided it's going to be my last one. It is difficult with my work schedule and with my weight loss support group, I don't feel like I need it.
I hope you have a terrific day. Take care!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
It's good you have a weight loss support group. That will help you handle the other issues, as well. It's all related, isn't it? :)
Have a great week!
Great goals - you can do it!
I think a support group can be a useful thing to have in certain times ...
It's still 'rocky' times for you which is understandable - hang in there you will make it through despite what others may or may not do. Just keep focused.
All the best Jan
Post a Comment