Went to the gym and worked out with the trainer (I like her), ate pretty good, got a good night's sleep. I have an interview in a couple of hours.
Our stuff is in 2 storage units: a big one that has the furniture and household stuff, and a smaller one that has the overflow and garage contents (mostly his). I'm trying to decide if I want to go ahead and separate that stuff out so it's done, or just wait until I move. It would save me a little money, but mostly it's one more thing I can go ahead and split out. I can't decide.
Okay, have a good day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Having been thru a divorce, I would say go ahead and split things up. The more things you get done before going back to work the better.
Really having the time off is a blessing. Especially to take this time taking care of you and the things you need to get done. And the more costs you can save the better. Take care of yourself and hope your interview goes well.
Post a Comment