Friday, June 23, 2017

Friday

Made the tofu stir fry with thai peanut sauce last night - it was amazing.

I bought this dress on sale from Catherine's yesterday:


What do you think of that as a potential dress to wear to an October beach wedding?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the dress! Very summery. -Beth in Chicago

Deb Willbefree said...

New reader, so I don't know anything about your life.

It's a very pretty dress, but are you the bride? If not, you may not want to wear white (off-white?) to her wedding. unless, of course, the bride isn't wearing white herself.

If it is your wedding, the dress is beautiful and looks perfect for a beach wedding.

Deb

neca said...

Deb, Yes I am the bride! :-)

Deb Willbefree said...

Haha. Well, then, :D The dress really is very, very pretty. I was afraid you'd outshine the bride and people would be annoyed with you! :D Hard to find something that looks feminine, elegant AND would work for a beach wedding. It's perfect.

Best wishes!

Deb