Today I plan to use my lunch break to pull out and organize my winter clothes. Pants are pretty much pants and my shoes are where they are, just need to check for knee highs to go with shoes - I'm still in sandals but it's time to put them away :-(
It's mainly shirts and sweaters - I haven't really used them since we moved in this house (I wasn't working last winter). So that's on my list. I think I have enough, just need to organize so they are easy to find in the morning.
Jeans are a bit problematic. I have 3 pair that theoretically fit, but one pair? I just honestly hate them. They are labeled "boyfriend cut", whatever on earth that is. I think it means your boyfriend has the legs of a elephant - the legs go straight down and are wide. I am short, so you can imagine. They look beyond awful. I am seriously thinking of just donating them - I hate them so much I cannot imagine ever leaving the house in them.
I am far from a clothes horse. I was perfectly fine in the Army when the toughest fashion choice I made in the morning was whether to wear jungle or jump (combat) boots. I view clothes in a fairly utilitarian fashion unless I am going out on a date. But even for me, one of the more frustrating things about being overweight is lack of choice in clothing. Do I wear the back shirt or the one that looks like it's covered in cat puke??? Ugh.
So I ended the day yesterday doing 9 laps around the building at work, going to the gym, and 200 kettlebell swings. I am taking today off since I pushed it pretty hard 2 days in a row.
Last night T went to a Toastmasters meeting. I texted him and asked him to call on his way home. My plan was to ask him to stop at Sheetz and pick me up an order of fried cheese curds. Thankfully the meeting ran late and by the time he called I was already in bed asleep.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment