Given the condition of back roads, distance to office, and the fact that I don't like driving my little Nissan Sentra on icy roads, I opted to work from home again today. T went to run some errands - he can get to Greensboro via interstate, whereas I would need to take a 2 lane country road halfway to get to work. I'm thankful I have the flexibility.
Having said that, I am looking forward to getting back into a routine next week. I walked the dogs at lunch and we are going to go to the gym for a short workout once I sign off for the day. I have a pot roast and veggies in the crock pot, so dinner is pretty much done.
Last night we sat down and planned out our meals for the week - we have some yummy stuff! A good variety - crock pot meals/ casseroles for busy nights, a new recipe, a variety of meats (included 2 meatless meals). I'm glad that T likes to cook and helps so much with dinner planning and prep - not to mention shopping!
Tonight we are going to work on our budget. Now that we are both working, we are working at combining our finances. Because we are both used to "being in charge" and we have different styles (although similar goals), we are easing into combining things in a way that we are both comfortable with. Again, thankful I have someone I can talk to and plan with. :-)
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. T is a Vikings fan, so football is definitely on the schedule!
We got a little more than this - a total of 7 inches.
Take care!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment