Thursday, March 22, 2018
An actual recap
Yes, we had snow yesterday. We took advantage of being home to go to the Industries for the Blind (IFB) mattress store and order a new mattress & box springs.
Progress in the guest room continues. I have 2 rubbermaids of clothes to be donated as well as a few things simply pitched. We are setting up the bed frame this weekend, so it is beginning to look like a real room and not just a storage facility! Lol
I am going to be out of town on a business trip for my birthday, so we are definitely planning to head to the beach during T's spring break for a long weekend to celebrate early. Not optimal, but it's pretty important that I go along to visit this client.
Our weather is crazy.
Take care.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment