Well, I lost a little over a pound this week! I'm not winning any speed records, OTOH I don't feel deprived or anxious about what I am eating.
Another busy weekend getting the guest room up to snuff. I will be so glad to have that room looking nice and organized!
So, there is this feral cat in our neighborhood.
(So wild.)
My husband is crazy about her and she is a real sweetie. We want to get her fixed, but there is a pretty long waiting list. Our vet will do it but of course she'll need vaccinations etc., so it'll be like $350. Not sure what to do - there are some clinics around but since the wait is long we're afraid she will end up pregnant. :-( Not sure what to do.
I hope you have a nice weekend!
Take care.


3 comments:
Did you try calling animal control in your area? Often they have arrangements with vets and might be able to help.
i called the Humane Society - we were kinda outta luck. Planned Pethood is cheaper, but the low cost places are booked out for months.
What a sweet cat! Maybe at least go ahead and get on one of those waiting lists? It's great that you guys want to take care of her and get her fixed.
Post a Comment