Wednesday, May 30, 2018

You know what poor planning gets you?


Today is one of those days where your first mistake is getting out of bed, and then it all goes downhill from there!! Lol Ugh!

Last night I came home to a very stressed out husband (it was weird, I don't even know why he was stressed and I don't think he did either). I caved and did some emotional eating (ugh). This morning I forgot my breakfast - I was able to stop and get a pretty decent choice on the way in. Then my lunch plans fell through - I ended up going to the grocery store for a tv dinner. A bit high on carbs but okay on calories.

I did do a good kettlebell workout this morning.

So overall, not a great day. Oh well. It happens. Not quitting, giving up, or going nuts because I made a mistake.

Some days.....

Take care.

1 comment:

*My Stalker Is Fat* said...

When my husband is stressed out, I get the same way. It's like negative vibes fill the house, and infect me too! You're right, it is a minor mistake and no reason to give up or go nuts.