Tuesday, July 10, 2018
Gratitude
Today I am grateful for several things, small and large:
I'm glad my husband has good insurance. Today he went and got his colonoscopy. I'm glad he did it. He is generally proactive about taking care of doctor appointments, which is important.
It's only Tuesday but I'm already back down to last Friday's weight. Lol
I'm glad I have the flexibility to work from home - or in this care, the doctor's waiting room this morning! :-)
I'm thankful I am going on vacation this year nearly 30 pounds lighter, with a husband who is over 20 pounds lighter. I know it will be a lot more enjoyable as a result.
There's loads of other things, but I think you get the idea. Never give up on taking the best care of yourself you can, whatever that means for you. You are worth it!
Take care.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment