Tuesday, July 24, 2018
Nailed it
I was 189.6 this morning! Woo hoo!! I went back and found that the last time I logged a lower weight was May 31, 2013. YES!
Oh, and I forgot to mention my great workout Sunday! We went to the Y and I elected to swim. No pushing it, just moving my body through the water for half an hour. It felt so good. I love swimming and I know I need to make more time to do it.
Weight loss seems to be a bit better this week. I think I might have dropped my carbs & calories a bit too much. I had maybe 100 more calories yesterday (1400-ish) and 2 carb servings - a low carb pita with breakfast and a half cup of couscous with lunch. I felt strong for my walk and afternoon trip to the gym. I seem to do better with a couple of servings of complex carbs (grain, bean, or potato), but I try to stay away from simple and/or highly processes carbs.
Anyway, hope you have a good day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment