Monday, July 23, 2018
Happy Monday
Last week at work before we head on vacation. I think we are mostly ready, but there are still several small things to organize & do.
The last of the large things were moved out of mom's Saturday morning and she & her dogs are staying with us. The sale of my childhood home is scheduled for Friday. She is scheduled to close on the new house in Wilmington next Tuesday. She asked for several repairs and an extension of the due diligence, so far that seems to be going okay. My son & his gf leave for Canada this Saturday.
I've felt really stressed and we were both a little "snappy" this weekend. Anxiety stinks.
I went for a good 30 minute walk this morning and then a vigorous 20 minute workout on the elliptical. Food was fine over the weekend. I was really hoping to be in the 180s when we left for vacation - well ok, I hoped to be around 182. But the 180s would be a big psychological boost for me. This morning I was 190.6. So close! I know it's not a big deal, but that number is an important milestone in my head.
Take care!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment