Thursday, October 04, 2018

A week of Mondays


Thankfully yesterday got better and today has been okay. I woke up stupid early and never really got back to sleep, so I ended up getting up around 4:30 or so. I have a Red Bull for the drive home - ugh. Luckily dinner is prepared - loaded backed potato soup (made with cauliflower) and a kale salad that just needs to be dressed. So easy for T when he gets home. I will probably just relax this evening and hopefully go to bed at a reasonable (but not too early!) time. I am ready for the weekend!

T's class went to the fair yesterday. He was really nervous but they had a really good time. My husband works in an elementary school in a class for exceptional children. They are good kids but it can be a challenge when some have physical limitations and others are more emotional/mental. Like one of the kids is a runner. Luckily they had a 1 to 1 adult to kid ratio, which made yesterday pretty manageable and enjoyable for everyone.

After waffling back and forth, I booked reservations at a local Brazilian steakhouse for Saturday for our anniversary, so hopefully that will be good.

Me in the morning:


Take care!

No comments: