Wednesday, October 24, 2018

In between


I am feeling frustrated. I've donated my 2 largest sizes of clothing and I'm getting closer to some old favorites, but I'm not quite there yet. This week I've decided to focus on getting good quality sleep, I've cut back on exercise a bit, and I'm cutting back evening snacking even further. T and I are heading to the kettlbell gym this evening. Step 1 is a functional movement screening and we'll see where we go from there. I am hoping this will help me further along the path. I've come a long way and I am certainly smaller, but I still have a fair bit of weight to lose - I'm guessing around 35 pounds. At the end of the path I want to feel and look healthy, with some nice muscle definition. It'll be spring before I get where I want to be, but the time will pass either way. I might as well be heading in the desired direction, right?

Take care.

No comments: