Tuesday, October 23, 2018
The great shoe debacle
I am doing OK in the clothes department, although it's about time to go "shop the guest room" and I need some new yoga pants. But what I could really use is a pair of shoes. If I need to wear business or business casual, I'm set. But if I'm wearing jeans my options are pretty much limited to sneakers, sandals, or crocs. And sandals are out until spring. Today I ended up wearing some backless loafers with socks (which looked kinda dumb) and my shirt really didn't match with the color of the leather. I felt like I'd been dressed by Chuckles the Clown. Or a toddler.
I am alternating elliptical at the gym with kettlebell workouts this week. Normally I would swim tomorrow but I am going to go and early vote instead.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment