Monday, November 19, 2018
Busy weekend
Good morning and happy Monday! (Is that an oxymoron???)
We had a pretty productive weekend doing food prep and stuff around the house. T had a concert Saturday night (he plays in a concert band - bass clarinet), so that was fun. I went back to my "normal" way of eating and sure enough, when I got on the scale this morning not only had the "bloat" from Thursday's dinner gone, but another pound with it. 49.4 pounds gone!!!
Do you have a plan for Thanksgiving? Mine involves exercise and portion control. And hopefully enjoying myself! :-)
Okay, have a good day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Ugh, I was in a panic this morning, realizing I don't have a plan yet for Thanksgiving. The only thing I have planned for certain is that I signed up for a virtual Turkey Trot, and I will go running that morning.
We're taking a couple of things, but I only do one or two sided these days - so much less stressful!
Wow you are nearly at that 50 mark I can't wait to see that milestone! I am not hosting - and where we are going is not called until 5pm. So I honestly think it may be a jammie/movie day for my family. I've been doing low carb the last few weeks and the scale is moving! So my plan is a glass or two of wine - and my guilty pleasure is dark meat turkey - you rarely get it other than Thanksgiving. None of the carby stuff or dessert for me - I'll be happy with the turkey and I'll probably have some cranberry sauce - definitely roasted vegetables.
Happy Thanksgiving!
-Beth
Post a Comment