Monday, November 26, 2018
Rewind to last Tuesday
Good morning! I hope you had a nice weekend and your travels (if you did) were uneventful.
We left mom's at 7:30 yesterday morning and were able to beat most of the traffic. We got home in a reasonable amount of time and we were home by lunch. We ate lunch, went grocery shopping, hit the gym, then did food prep and some household chores. We at least have our wreaths hung and we finally have finished taking all of our CDs out of cases and putting them into the book with pocket thingies so they take up a lot less room! That is part of our plan to turn the den into a functional room and not just a storage space.
Our time at mom's was productive - T spent the day working with my son on excel and powerpoint for his computer class and got a lot accomplished. I loaded stuff into the car for mom and we delivered a car full of donations, then loaded a car full of cardboard boxes to the recycling center, then loaded a car full of plastic bags to be recycled! We got a lot of stuff out of her dining room (where we will be eating Christmas dinner) as well as the garage. She was feeling much better by the end of the day. I can't remember if I mentioned it, she pulled a muscle in her back and hasn't been able to lift much of anything, so the stuff was making her crazy and she couldn't really do anything about it.
I used my usual strategy while traveling - watch portions, limit snacking, and get in plenty of movement. I took my kettlebell and Saturday before dinner went out to mom's garage and got in a great workout. My strategy paid off and I was back down to what I weighed last Tuesday - 1.8 pounds less than Friday! Woo hoo!
Take care.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment