Thursday, April 18, 2019
Checking In
Weather is lovely, having fun. Went to the beach yesterday. As Sean says, make the experiences the priority, not the food! LOL
There were 2 things I knew I wanted to eat while down here. The ice cream shop is open for the season and we went yesterday after the beach and I got one scoop in a cup. it was good but not amazing. I wanted to get a burger at Hang 10, so we are going there Sunday for lunch since they'll be open - so I get the burger I wanted and can make that our going out for lunch Easter, as opposed to having the burger one day and then going out for Easter lunch. Win!
Activity: Gym nearby I can use. Brought my kettlbell - used it yesterday. Walked the beach, and will go more of course!
Food: Yesterday baked some chicken and broccoli. Had that for lunch and breakfast today. Made a nice seafood meal with small new potatoes and asparagus for dinner last night. So lots of cooking at home happening and minimal eating out. While there are places I enjoy down here, its not about the food.
Okay, take care!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
nom nom it is about the food! But the better yummy food like that seafood. Another win is for your budget as well with the one meal instead of 2.
Post a Comment