Thursday, June 27, 2019
Mixed feelings
As my weight loss slows, I keep coming back to the idea that maybe I should track my macros. At least track for a week to see where they are. I've reached a point where I really don't want to cut my calories any more and I feel like I'm doing as much as I can to be physically active (in and out of the gym), so macros seems to be the next logical place to make changes.
Can I just say I am dreading it? Tracking on paper is doable, but doing it online to that level of detail feels painful. But I am going to challenge myself to do it for a week (next week!) just to see where I am and go from there.
Take care.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
MOre power to you! I am lazy. But I know many people find tracking super helpful.
It's kind of aggravating that the closer we get to our goal weight, the more it slows down and the harder it gets. I tried doing the macro thing a while ago and it just wasn't my style...but it does seem to work for a lot of folks. Nothing ventured, nothing gained, or should I say lost :-) so heck give it a try!
Post a Comment