Monday, July 01, 2019
It's not linear
In life no path is ever a perfectly straight line (at least, not in my life). We had a great family vacation this weekend, but there were also some frustrations, including some very limited food choices with no really good options. The scale was up a couple of pounds this morning, but I just rolled my eyes, packed my lunchbox, and went with it.
I'm putting my food in Sparkpeople - not even trying to hit any macro targets, just tracking to see where things fall out. At the end of the week I will adjust as needed. Since I plan my food in advance, keying it in isn't really that big of a step - I just like to be a drama llama about it. :-)
The Georgia Aquarium is really awesome! We had a great time and everyone agreed that booking the "Behind the Scenes" tour was the best part - highly recommend!
Anyway, good weekend, now back to reality!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You sound like you have a plan for the week! Good for you. Aquarium sounds fun. We were at the Berkshire Botanical Garden this past weekend - I will have to write about that.
Post a Comment