Monday, July 08, 2019

Good weekend


Good morning and happy Monday! LOL

I hope you had a nice weekend, whatever you did. We went to the beach and had an awesome time! I was down to one non sports bra that fit, so I ponied up and bought a couple of new ones at Kohl's. $60 for 2 bras - yikes! But they fit well and are a good brand and they should last, plus they should fit for the rest of my weight loss unless I lose a bunch (more) in the cup. And I picked up a couple of tops for work at the thrift shop that I didn't need but I like.

It was good to go, and it's good to be home. Did okay with food - scale was up 0.2 pounds this morning - so flat for the weekend. i did a bunch of food prep and so now the work begins.

T headed out for Atlanta this morning for his training class. It's going to be weird to be by myself all week!

For breakfast I made a (sort of) chicken and rice casserole - 4 oz. chicken, 1/2 c rice, 1/2 steamed broccoli, sauteed onion, bell pepper, and celery. It's tasty but a bit on the dry side. Lunch is a portion of Aldi vegetable lasagna and a salad (left over from last night). Dinner is from Food cart style chicken salad (so yummy!), and snacks are 2 T hummus with a wasa cracker (snack at 10 and then this afternoon). I added a boiled egg onto the afternoon snack to help balance macros.

I've entered what I know and I am low on protein for sure, I will need to make a protein shake for dessert this evening.

So we'll see how my little experiment goes. Here's what I set as an initial target:

Total Calories/Day  1,500
Macros Based on The Zone (1) % Of Total Grams/Day
30% Protein 30% 113
40% Carbohydrate 40% 150
30% Fat 30% 50

Have a good day!

3 comments:

*Sweat and Sparkle* said...

I am back at work today under protest! I had a great weekend. Good sports bras are definitely worth a little more money, but I still try to catch them on sale. I mean, all I'm going to do in them is sweat!

Mrs Swan said...

Yeah for new bras! I went through my stash this weekend and got rid of a few the bands are totally stretched out in.

neca said...

New bras for the win!