Thursday, July 11, 2019

Interesting


So far this little experiment has been interesting. Yesterday I worked at home so I could be more flexible with my snacks. I had a cup of coffee with 2 prunes and peanut butter in the afternoon. Two prunes have 11 grams of carbs. So 2 little prunes make a difference in my bottom line carb consumption, but I don't feel like they are "bad."

I picked the ratios I did simply because they were a place to start. If I use my actual consumption, I think that carb number would be lower than the initial target, and I will adjust accordingly since so far I feel pretty good - not overly hungry and pretty steady energy levels. I may also up my lean protein portions at mealtimes - I started with 4 oz. but I'm having to use protein shakes to get that number higher.

Very little movement on the scale, but I feel good and I plan to keep going!

Have a good day.

No comments: