Monday, September 09, 2019
Falling into fall
I'm not typically a fall person, I'm more an unrepentant summer person. But I bought pumpkin spice yogurt, put up fall decor, and watched "Halloweentown" yesterday. Who am I???
Meal plan for the week (assuming my power is restored). It was knocked out this morning when someone smashed into a power pole.If all my food prep is for nothing because all my food in the fridge goes over if the power is out for hours I will be highly irate!
Breakfast:
egg salad on sprouted grain toast
Snack 1:
greek yogurt
Lunch:
oven fried catfish, vegan collard greens, lightened up squash casserole
Snack 2:
surprise dip with veggies
Dinner varies. Tonight and tomorrow are seared ahi tuna with a thai seasoned brown rice & quinoa blend and asian slaw
Even as I am lamenting my lack of time I up and signed up for the Winston Salem wellness challenge Maybe I just needed something to be excited about.
Have a good day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment