Sunday, September 08, 2019
More questions than answers
This post isn't really about weight loss, so feel free to skim. :-)
My class starts next Saturday for my project management certification course. It's 5 Saturdays in a row, all day. Getting my certification is going to be a significant amount of work, and I can't say I am looking forward to it. The purpose is to give my boss leverage to justify giving me a nice raise because honestly I am seriously underpaid.
My cleaning gal starts this week - I really hope it works out. I have been feeling so overwhelmed and frankly a bit resentful because I've been feeling my husband could do more. Partly he's been working hard at work, partly it's because he's not in the physical shape to handle his job as well as he could. Partly it's that I'm a control freak and like some things done a certain way.
I'd like to spend more time to seeing my friends and doing things I enjoy, but my friends are busy too and I'm not even sure what I enjoy. My crafting mojo seems to have left the building. I dunno. Am I depressed? Overwhelmed? Being a baby? I wish I knew. I just know I don't feel very satisfied with things right now, but I'm not quite sure what to do about it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment