Wednesday, September 18, 2019

This week


I went to spin class Monday morning at Cycle Bar. I really enjoyed it.

My son's best friend from high school was killed in a car accident Monday when a car crossed the double line and hit his head on. They don't know what happened, but does it even matter? They were still really close - he was over at the house 2 or 3 weeks ago to pick up a propeller. We don't know what the arrangements are yet. I think we're just in shock. My son has never lost anyone his age and I know it's hard. So that sucks.

I dunno. It's a week, you know? Going to work, working out, eating food, had a meeting at church about re-opening the lunch program. Just life. It goes on for the living.

1 comment:

My Time to Bloom said...

That is awful about your son's friend. I am so sorry.

I am heading to Spinning class this evening for the first time in quite a while. I am half excited about it, half dreading it!