Saturday, November 09, 2019

Awesome workout


Brad at the gym has had shoulder issues and recently had surgery. I told him what the doctor thought might be my potential issue(s), and he gave me exercises that were safe as well as some great rehab type stuff. It was a terrific workout!

One challenge is that my husband is not as much of a morning person as I am. Additionally, his time table is much tighter than mine, so I am generally in charge of getting his breakfast while he takes a shower. While I am perfectly happy eating the same thing 5 days in a row, he gets bored. And I like to get out at a reasonable time as well. 

I found some prep ahead freezer safe breakfasts and picked 3. That way he has a nice selection and a good 2-3 weeks worth of breakfasts in the freezer - more if I mix in something else from time to time. Win!

I saw this in an email the other day and I thought it was perfect.



If you aren't where you want to be with something, why not start now? :-)

Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you share the breakfast ideas. Sometimes it is hard to come up with healthy options.

Paula

*Back to Me* said...

I have seen that quote before, and I really like it. Definitely applies to me lately!

Mrs Swan said...

That is a great quote!

I skimmed on my way down. Sorry work sucks ass. Happy that you seem to have found a resolution for at least 1 day. Hopefully, you can keep that train moving.