Thursday, November 07, 2019

Two steps forward, one and a half back


It's so frustrating how you will do so awesome for days and days, then drink a beer and poof, the scale is up a pound. Drinking lots of water and limiting carbs today.

This week has been nuts. My boss is out for the week - on an actual vacation with his wife, so naturally stuff is blowing up. LOL.

Did my mid week food prep yesterday so I have breakfasts, lunches, snacks, and dinners to get us through until the weekend plus.  So yay me! Going to the gym this evening, so I will let you know that the trainer has to say about workouts with my shoulder.

In other news, I got a haircut at lunch today.

Take care.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I face the same issue. I do everything right & the scale doesn’t agree. Than I will have an off week and be scared 😱 to get on the scale and see a loss. So dang frustrating. But I keep going. I am no spring chicken and it is critical I take the best care of myself as I can.

Paula