A blog about my journey to discovering a healthier, more fit me!
Why blog?
Blogging has been very, very good to me. I have met a wonderful group of likeminded folks, who want to improve their health and fitness. And maybe wear smaller jeans to boot!
Weight is up, husband is stuck home because he has a low grade fever (maybe flu, almost certainly nothing else). He isn't getting paid. Will he get to go back to work? My pay was cut, his pay was cut. This sucks, I'm stressed. Like everyone else.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I have my weigh in tomorrow. I don’t know which way it will go. I have been so hungry this week and although I kept it under control for the most part I still ate more than usual. I did however get in my half on Tuesday since I had the day off from work. I was training when this pandemic got crazy and I didn’t want to quit. Sorry to hear your husband isn’t well. Hope he is feeling better soon.
1 comment:
I have my weigh in tomorrow. I don’t know which way it will go. I have been so hungry this week and although I kept it under control for the most part I still ate more than usual. I did however get in my half on Tuesday since I had the day off from work. I was training when this pandemic got crazy and I didn’t want to quit. Sorry to hear your husband isn’t well. Hope he is feeling better soon.
Paula C
Post a Comment