Been a busy week so far! We opted to do the holiday lights and save the winery - I'm glad we did. We would have been overly tired if we had tried to do both things. We loved the lights. Last minute we decided to take the dogs with us - they loved it! Not just riding in the car, but Susie especially seemed intrigued by the light show. I'm so glad we took them!
I made a quick trip down to my mom's - her birthday is this Saturday but I am not traveling for Thanksgiving, so we celebrated a week early. Food went a bit off the rails but I will just get back on plan! Work has been busy and I am trying to catch up on my house chores, not to mention take advantage of the nice weather to bathe a dog, mow the yard, etc. etc.
My holiday plans are a very small meal Saturday with just the in-laws and spending Thursday and Friday working on Christmas decorations & watching holiday movies.
Stay safe & smart!

No comments:
Post a Comment