I was feeling kind of run down this weekend. As a result, I did some over eating to make myself feel better. Oh well, back in the saddle again.
Like pretty much everywhere, Covid cases are rising here. As much as I enjoy the 4:30 class at the gym it is just too popular. Yes, they take precautions but .. people. I am going to try the 5:30 PM class. The time isn't as convenient, but I understand attendance is maybe half. I need the gym for my mental health, but I need to be smart & safe as well.
I cleaned off the porch & back patio, the beds are mulched, grass mowed, and yard is just about ready for winter. Just need to get shrubs trimmed.
T's work remains stressful. I do what I can to make things easy for him here at home. But sometimes that just leaves me overwhelmed. I think we're all struggling with balance these days.
Take care.

No comments:
Post a Comment