Friday, November 20, 2020

Never mind

 Okay, I lost 1.2 pounds this week. Not on fire but slow & steady. Since we are going on a date tonight, I did an AM workout. I liked it! Not a time that will work every day, but for today it let me get in a workout, and I am grateful. It is amazing to me how much better I feel when I work out. It's incredible.

We are going to go see a Christmas lights display this evening. Put in some holiday music and just enjoy. I am excited! A local winery is also doing these socially distanced outdoor evenings, so we're packing up the camp chairs and headed to that as well. 

Some things are crazy, but some things are really, really good.

Take care & have a terrific weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

1.2 loss is great in my mind. Sounds like you had a great time planned. Hope you had fun at the winery and lights.

Paula C