Weekend in Review
Well, hello there. I called this entry the weekend in review, but I think thats a little misleading. We went to the mountains in Md and camped in the woods. My knee was injured (slipped & hurt torn ACL knee). So, I mostly sat around & visited. It was nice, but a darn long way to go for a weekend.
I ate crappy & drank too much beer. Happens when I go on roadtrips. Over & done with - back to healthy eating today. No exercise today though - my son was home sick. Three days with no exercise is not good. Sometimes I hate the effect going on trips has on my schedule. But whats the point of life if you don't go do fun things? Note to self: find balance.
Came home to dead computer. Luckily smart friend visited & got the spyware garbage off & now it works again. My home computer is a POS.
My hotmail box was full, so if anyone reads this and decided to email me with feedback (since I haven't figured out yet how to set up comments), your email got deleted & please re-send. Sorry about that!
The up side of my son being sick was that I got my laundry & grocery shopping done today. One of the things I hate about going out of town (besides my workout schedule getting all boogered up) is that when I get home there's no food and piles of dirty clothes. I am one of those people who despises starting the week off disorganized. My son goes to a tutor 2 nights a week and tae kwon do 2 nights a week, so Mon - Thur evenings are pretty hectic. Having my house clean, laundry squared away, grocery bought & meals all planned is what keeps this family sane & this house working!
So, I ate okay calorie wise today, but did not make healthy choices - not enough fruits & veggies. The plan for the week is to run Tue, Thu, & Sun. Wed & Sat ride bike. Swim Friday night (light swim). I have good meals planned for the week. I made a big batch of outstanding jambalaya (and healthy too!) for tonight - there is plenty left over for a couple of lunches. While a good mixed salad with a can of tuna is an excellent lunch, variety is nice. Besides, now they say no more than 2 cans of albacore tuna a week. Whats left that I can eat, ya know? Sheesh!
Hope this is a week of great weather, great food, & great exercise!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment