Friday, April 23, 2004

Weigh-in, food, and exercise

Let’s get this out of the way, shall we? I was up 0.5 pounds over where I was 2 weeks ago (didn’t weigh last week). One pound away from “virgin fat territory”. Oh well – with all the stress lately it could’ve been uglier. Time to put this car back in “D”!

I ran two miles yesterday – I had swum at 8:30 the night before and today was my long run (supposed to be Sat but a trip this weekend meant I had to do it today). So I wanted to take it easy.

Food:
B: heart to heart cereal with berries & soy milk
S: 2 lowfat string cheeses & an orange
L: salad w/ can of tuna, cup of homemade black bean soup, and a plum
S: payday and a diet pepsi (fyi, according to my trainer, Men’s Health mag says a payday has as good a balance of carbs/protein/fat as any of the high priced energy bars on the market). Its mostly nuts, right? :-)
D: small spaghetti w/ meat sauce & 2 bread sticks from fazoli’s. And a miller lite (packing means no time to cook!)

No comments: